200gsm,350gsm,500gsm, or customers'detailed requirements.
Simple export design
We could accept small order in the beginning.
we could provide samples before final order,but usually take charge of them.
advantages of pure silk quilt
1)Design:various designs and colors
2)Techniques:Chinese traditional techniques,quality guarantee
3)Price:attractive and reasonable price
4)Environmental protection:no chemical added,no bleached
5)Mulberry silk is originated in ancient China and spread so far
silk quilt images
Why pure silk quilt
According to the oversea medium report, Japan chemical sector confirmed that natural silk has contained special "sericin" ingredients with anti-allergy, anti-bacteria protection role after a long-term research. Japan medical sector pointed out that people used the silk quilt really promote the human's health..
1. It can promote sleeping:
the silk sericin contains 18 kinds of amino acid which distributed to the minor elements is known as the "sleep factor" .It makes the people's mental state more stable. Using silk quilt can promote sleeping and enhances vitality of the human body, etc.
2. It has very good thermostatic and cold protection properties:
it keeps warm in winter and cool in summer, heat retention than leather, cotton even goose down.
3. It has anti-mite, anti-bacteria and anti-allergy properties:
silk sericin can not only makes human skin smooth but also prevents the growth of mites and mold, making it the best choice for skin allergies.
4. It has moisture resistance properties:
silk contains protein called "pro-side chains of amino acids", the material can absorb moisture in the air and to be eliminated. To be maintained silk quilts dry and comfortable, particularly curative for rheumatism patients.
5. It has long fiber characteristics:
silk is long fiber, so it is very difficult to generate dust and have on human respiratory health role, particularly curative for use in patients with respiratory diseases.
1.How to Storage
• Silk quilts should be stored in a dry and ventilated place. Do not be placed in the damp and sealed place to prevent silk from damp and peculiar smell.
• When stored, silk quilts should not be pressed by heavy objects for long time to keep silk fluffy. You’d better place silk quilts in a flat state or keep them hung.
• Packaging bags storing silk quilts should be loose not tight. Otherwise, it will lead to the loss of silk elasticity if being tight.
• Do not place mothballs and other chemicals into silk quilts in order not to destroy their natural antibacterial properties.
2. How to Drying
• To ensure the use and health of silk quilts and have a good fluffy state, please dry them in the drafty sunshine. Do not place them in the hot sun for long time in order to protect the proteins in the silk from being destroyed, prolong the use time of silk quilts and keep the sense of softness and comfort.
• During drying, please gently pat quilts by hand to make them fluffy and have a better use.
3. How to Washing
• The routine cleaning of silk quilts: only wash the outside sheath of quilts.
• The filling of silk quilts should not be done as follows: wash, dry cleaning, chlorine bleaching, ironing, machine wash, high-temperature wash and hard rub.
• Once the filling is spotted, part of it can be washed by a small amount of cold water and then dried in a well ventilated place or dried with a hair dryer at low temperature. Also, irons can be used for slow drying at low temperature with a mattress. Do not be exposed to heater for long time.
If you are interested in our products, please contact me.